One of five books so far in the new Top 10 Walks: UK National Parks series.
This attractive and cleverly structured guidebook gives walkers the ten very best walks in the Peak District National Park in a popular pocketable format. The ten walks have been carefully selected as the best of the best from the popular Top 10 Walks series. Featured walks include themed routes from the Dales & Valleys, Moors & Tors, Rocks & Edges, Waterside, History and Pub walks books.
With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, Ordnance Survey maps, superb, eye-grabbing panoramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity, appeal and ease-of-use.
UK National Parks and the Peak District National Park: an introduction
Top Ten Walks: Peak District National Park: a photo mosaic
- Peacock Inn, Bakewell – best Peak District pub walk
- Hassop Station Cafe – best Peak District Tea Shop walk
- Dovedale – best Peak District & Valleys walk
- Castleton & Cave Dale – another best Peak District & Valleys walk
- Chatsworth – best Peak District walk with History
- Stanage Edge – best Peak District & Edges walk
- Lose Hill – best Peak District walk to a Viewpoint
- Lud’s Church – another best Peak District walk
- Shutlingsloe – best Peak District & Tors walk
- Onto the edge of Kinder – another best Peak District & Tors walk